anyone using lec 315's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just curious where you got 30% number. They are adding less heat in room yes because other people I talk to say its being ran without ac but they also say it is a warm light. Guess they are surprised how warm a 300w bulb is. But yes they are using em and happy without ac. I think one guy is running 8000watts with 900 cfm exhaust. That don't seem possible maybe I have his wattage confuses with another room.

We are using the double bulb fixtures NCH. Heat is 30% less than hps.

1 fixture does cover a 4x4 area, and very well too.

I was very sceptical of these lights at first... but, they do crank out the dank!

Will they cover a 4' x 5' area? Currently, I am running 4 gavitas over a 4' x 20' table. Would I be able to run the same amount of hoods over that space or is 5 hoods a better choice? Even running 5 hoods over that space saves me over 800 watts of power per row, so I am interested.
If you can run 4 over that space...it would be a huge difference.

Weight wise...I am averaging 7+ per row running tough, weaker producing strains. I am not sure how the LEC's are producing weight wise. How have they produced for you?

Latest posts

Back