Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots and lots of weed !--

When I was on morphine --D.D. had to come home from work a couple times to take me to the hospital to get sewed up !--Like the time I got into a fight with a saws all !--Sawzall ate me up !-- And the time I fell into my garden tools and took the tine of a 4 prong rake under my jaw !-- I thought I was superman when I was on that stuff !-- Po-Po bring me and my pup home after a bumper bender in a parking lot !-- I was putting on the crazy to avoid that ticket !--He told D.D. not to let me drive again !--She told him talk to the state of Texas --They issued him a license! --It's hard to act crazy when U want to laugh !--Mane she ripped that Po-Po a new one !

It was no problem that he threatened to take me to jail but once he said he would also take the dog to the pound and have it put to down !--That was the line he shouldn't have crossed !

Keef, you, and WH crack me up. :rofl: Kraven thank you for you nice words. And, again, I love your pictures. I might go out today to a smoke out, but I just want to sit back and take it easy.

Kraven...no more needs to be said. Keef...say whatever you want...it's all therapy.

Rose, I have thought of a worm bed. I like those big night crawlers. What do, you feed them? But, I am not ready for the project right, now.

What I need to do is stay away from Doctor drugs !-- I'm better now !-- I think what has helped me most was U guys that the upcoming end to prohibition which gave me a new purpose !-- I've learned a thing or two from U guys and sometimes ya'll make me hit the books again !-- I don't have to tell U guys how I can focus on a problem ( like OCD brain damage focus !) that interest me and I don't stop till I find what I'm after !-- I'll be making my tetras starting tommorrow and after I perfect this Liquid Weed --I'm gonna need a new focus ! --This about over !

you feed them you left over veggies and coffee grounds and they love pumpkin and squash... they slurp (oh gross) so rotten lettuce, anything but meat and I hear they don't like citrus. peelings, etc.. maybe some newspaper.. no grease. It is very fun, let me know when you want to learn. Ok so, it isn't as fun as a lot of other things, but if your really board a worm bin is the way to go.View attachment gardener smiley.gif

Rose we fished growing up --We had worm bins !-We'll they weren't bins --We raised eat worms in a broken fridge laid down on it's back --A chunk of wood to keep the lid open !-- All veggie scraps coffee grounds with some leaves and compost stuff !--Always had fishing bait !

alright ofc'ers, i ended up loosing all my clones. i cut then at a angle, dipped them in rooting powder and placed in jiffy #7 pucks. sprayed twice a day and kept under a dome and one 13w 5000k cfl bulb. the one i did pull out of the puck had no roots. i'm not sure what i did wrong but i got to figure it out.

Giggy --get U a 5 gallon bucket --Some Styrofoam and an aquarium pump and stone !-- Stick some cuts thru a piece of Styrofoam and float them in the bucket -- Cloning via DWC !

Giggy, how long did you leave them rooting? Sometimes mine take forever. A heating mat is good if it is cold where there are. I use one in my bedroom. They like their feet warm.. Sounds like you did everything right, don't give up..
When you cut at an angle did you do that under water? Rose tip.

We are getting close to the end of this click. At 7 weeks and looking stellar. My son mentioned to me that we ran 7 plants that were not Jack and that we could have maximized our yield by doing all Jacks. We were testing a couple of strains that we ran in the tent, to see how they would do and if they would be worth running or not. So here is the GDP that NCH tells us is the cut in NorCal. Thinking we just might run with this one. I had to find something with some scale so you get a better understanding of the bud, lol.

Roll that nasty weed up in that magazine and send it to me and I'll make sure it is disposed of properly!--Jack Herer ?--I'm watching U !-- And Potent Weight be thy name !

That GDP looks dead on Umbra, nice job man, you crushed it this grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back