Talk about **!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If my grow had to pay $350 per plant tag... it would cost $1,260,000 per year just for tags.

If my grow had to pay $350 per plant tag... it would cost $1,260,000 per year just for tags.
AM, You would be a prime example as to why this won't work! Even if they cut the per plant tag cost it would still be a pretty penny for someone like you.

If I lived in Rhode Island, I'd move

Umbra.....I'm researching my options...however I care for my Elderly parents(87&84) so I can't do anything at the moment...

what are the consequences for being an illegal grower? here in cali you get a fine and they take the plants. someone i met told me they took his plants, so he went and got more clones the same day.

I think that could include jail.. lol. Possession has been decriminalized to a $125 fine for an ounce or less. I'm pretty sure that cultivation could still be a big deal. Granted I think if you were caught with one plant they would probably just destroy it and forget about it rather than have to do the paperwork. Every time you see raid of a decent size grow it's on the 6 or 11 o'clock news...

They bust people with warehouses here, never on the news unless they are making bho. Then it gets lots of recognition and jail time.

Latest posts

Back