Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't nothin' like peanut butter & jelly kisses from a baby girl! Mine grew up on me, and I'm not too sure I'm gonna live long enough to get to cuddle up with a granddaughter. Got a puppy that licks my toes, though.:)

The battle with Comcast is over for now. Mamma's TV and phone are alive and well. Time to light the fuse on this party.

Weedhopper, you just made my day! hugs to you.

Hippie, puppy kisses are good. I don't think we are going to be for real grandparents. Glad you comcast is taken care of.

I have an issue going on with my plant, if you all wanna give me your best shot at what is wrong.. I posted under leaf taco-ing.. Thanks.

Hippie, Comcast has their headquarters in Philly and they are hated so much in the area that they sent people out door to door and asked what it would take for people to use Comcast...most people told them they wouldn't take it if it was free. The CEO and President are a father and son and they printed their salaries in Philadelphia magazine, and it was obscene. Over $250,000,000.00 in bonus on top of their salaries.

Comcast is like any other gigantic company. All they care about is what's in their bank account. To hell with customers, to hell with ethics, to hell with anything but the Almighty Dollar.

If it had been my service, their modems would be out in the front yard in flames. My little sweetie is 94, a semi-invalid, needs a reliable phone for contacting the outside world, and the TV is her only source of entertainment. I know that's not their problem, but the fact that they charge me $130 a month for crap service is. That's her service alone. Mine's closer to $200.

On another note, they gave her free wifi. She doesn't own a computer nor would she know how to turn one on, so it's like giving your pet goldfish a Rubik's cube. I might see if I can set up a Skype account so she can actually see someone she's talking to. That would give her a thrill. It's all science fiction to her. The little gal has seen a lot of changes in this old world, some for the good, others not so much. At least everything is working for now, so her little world is lovely. When hers is lovely, mine is lovely.:)

Hippie, corporations kill me.
Just got home. Packed a bowl and fixin to smoke it up!! Checked on the grow. I think I might be able to start sexing them soon. Over did it on the nutes last time. Oops.
Got called into the bosses office today. I was so greasy, I looked like gomer pile. We talked about the certificates I've earned with online classes. Be is sending me to real classes now. At about $3,000 a pop. And got a $4 raise.

Life is good.

Congrats dog, nice raise, gotta put a smile on your face. Puff, puff, pass.

It feels good. I tried very hard to get a good job for 5 years. It was extremely depressing getting shot down time after time because of my record. After I got this current job, I feel like my life is finally coming together.

Let's smoke another!

Wouldn't it be cool if we could chill together and pass a few around?

Watching pink Floyd live at Pompeii. Unreal what this guys made music with.
This video really showcases the band in their prime.

My favorite Pink Floyd album has always been the soundtrack from the movie "MORE". It was the first recording after Sid left the band. It was a different direction musically.

I'll admit, I haven't heard it. Will do a YouTube search and see if I can find it.

Gratz dog on all that's going your way bro. Through perseverance and hard work you have accomplished great things, and your future is even brighter.

Where is the cup? If its within 200 miles I would love to go.

The Cannabis Cup is in Clio (Flint) Michigan. Don`t know where you are, but we gonna have some fun, be great if you could join us. Like Hippie said, there will be 3 OFC members there, maybe more.

Well, I knew it was gonna happen. So far 2 of my Strawberry Kush x White Rhino are males. Really hope the third one is a girl, time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back