Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from my brother's place. Four generations of family. Great food. I feel like a bloated tick. Oldest niece made some weird concoction. It was a date stuffed with cheese and wrapped in bacon. Sounded like crap and tasted divine.

'Style, them's some mighty purdy gals ya got there! Wish my computer had smell-a-vision.

Got a question ofc. I have an electrical issue and an old friend is coming out tomorrow to take a look. I lost overhead lights in three adjoining rooms. He said it sounds like a lug is loose in the breaker box. My concern is the grow. It's light schedule is 9am9pm on. Will it be OK to shut down the lights and ventilation? Should I shut down for a whole cycle, or just cut the light cycle off when needed. The guy is coming out at three. Thanks in advance. I'm mechanically inclined, so if it may be an easy fix or at least check, I'd rather do that.

I cycled all breakers. Killed the main and tightened all the connectors, some was loose. Didn't make any difference, still no light. I'm thinking it may be something in the attic. I am going to shut down the small cabinet, and turn the main cabinet fan on low, and lights on lowest setting. Just recirculate the exhaust air into the bedroom for a few hours. I should be fine with that. The guy that is coming is as steady as they get. I highly doubt I would see any concerns if he smelled anything.

I had something similar happen and it was a loose connection at the switch, but since it was a series circuit, it took out several lights in a row. I had to start checking each switch and light fixture, but my son punched the wall and they flickered back on...so we started there and found it.

Home again... had a nice dinner with friends.

Keef, get well soon. We miss ya!

Did some e shopping for my son in law today.. great prices at jc penny on mens pants.

I am off to smoke pot now... a lot, oh and I think it is an LA night.
Peace and love ya'll.

Good Morning O.F.C. Great camp out at the ocean beaches, had rain on Mon. night, rest of the time it was cold at night but beautiful sunny days...
Hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.....Watch out it is Black Fryday today!!

morning cane and the rest of the ofc. tomorrow we head back home. my grand son has been deer hunting the whole time. he saw a couple bucks but wasn't able to shoot them, so my brothers told him if he wanted meat then he needs to go ahead and get a doe today. yall have a great day.

Morning folks. Raining like crazy here in Dallas. Smoked me a bowl of Purple Mango and drinking hot coffee. Me and my Brother-in-law fried 5 Turkeys yesterday. Only one was for our group,lol.

Wake & bake early for me. I woke to the sound of Mr. DD wretching. Poor thing. Says he feels ok as long as he doesn't get up. Dry heaves every time he gets up. I know he won't go for medical help, so I hope this passes.he doesn't get sick often & I always feel useless. Glad everyone seemed to have a good holiday. Great thing about today, and it's not black Friday, is leftovers! As if I didn't eat enough yesterday! More baking & some news. Happy Friday everybody!

Love fried turkey! Didn't get any this year. I have the stuff to do one, but haven't tried it yet. Being such a lightning rod, I'm always hesitant to do dangerous things. It's kinda like tempting fate! But, one day I'll supervise Mr. DD from a distance!

Good Morning O.F.C. Great camp out at the ocean beaches, had rain on Mon. night, rest of the time it was cold at night but beautiful sunny days...
Hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.....Watch out it is Black Fryday today!!

My absolutely favorite thing ever is camping on the beach; I love the ocean! I can hear the waves in my backyard, just can't see it. But, I close my eyes I can almost feel the surf & sand! If I had my way, I'd live in the ocean! But, a tent on the beach would be ok! Did you guys cook out there?

Morning all, still stuffed from yesterday...got a hot cup of coffee and a bowl in hand....let us wake and bake :p

My absolutely favorite thing ever is camping on the beach; I love the ocean! I can hear the waves in my backyard, just can't see it. But, I close my eyes I can almost feel the surf & sand! If I had my way, I'd live in the ocean! But, a tent on the beach would be ok! Did you guys cook out there?

D.D. We just love camping at the beach..No more tent camping, gets to cold & wet for these bones, especially In the winter.. Have a camper, it's just like a tiny home on wheels.., Food,& weed was plentiful. All was well sept my fav. river valley was closed due to weather.. To many trees down..

Good Morning OFC. The morning after...lol? Thanksgiving was great. My son cooked the dinner and he did a good job. Wake n bake in progress. When I get really stoned, my mind will just drift. Reading about fishing on the beach...hmmm...my 2 favorite spots are Holgate on Long Beach Island, and Chincoteague in MD. As to camping on the beach...without a doubt...Goa. When I went to India, I discovered a small little resort island off the southwest of India. At one point, it was a Portuguese property. Goa, was still undeveloped with beautiful beaches that you could camp on. It was stronghold for the hippies that came to India in the 60's and 70"s. It had that hippie 60's feel, the smell of cannabis in the air and a tropical breeze everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back