Big changes for the 2015 od grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd have a squirt bottle of water ready for any cats that get to close to the plants.
That doesn't stop my cats. They just wait until I'm not around and do it anyway. Deviant little bastads.

The neighbors cats stay out for the most part cause my pit bull chases them down if they come in our yard. The cages were just a precaution.

Make a trap that if they step on it,,it throws them over the fence. lol
Now that would be funny,,,a flying Cat.

Ha! You seen that squirrel video? Exactly that. Laundry basket rigged to slingshot em off the porch :rofl:

wow lookin nice have ods most lookin male no biggie but yours lookin gg plus i got 6 showing so all good if the big boys are male they to tall as it is double toped and 5 feet'

Yeah man, thanks. Had pretty good odds this year and only one male. Still waiting on two small herijuanas to show also though

that's crazy man
waay early.

some auto in it or something?
nice early crop breaking up the monotony atleast i guess ;)

Right!?! GDP x Gorilla Grape, so not aware of any auto genetics. Just hoping it continues and doesn't revert on me. It's after solstice so I'm hoping it'll just rock on and get an early harvest.

Pretty early is right Ston. I don't think she will reveg on you. I got one auto girl and haven't seen pistil one on her yet. Your girls are lookin great.

Thanks Kraven.
Hey TC, good to see you around. Totally early for this! But late enough I don't think they'll reveg. Looks like both buckeye purples and the Pineapple Express. We'll see how it goes. I remember PE started and finished first last year, but it didn't start this early! At least another month.

So looks like both herijuanas are girls. Not a bad ratio this year of 8 out of 9 seeds female :stoned:

Have more than planned going already with the good ratio. Gonna gift one to my buddy, and transplant the other to its final home soon. Not sure why but the bugs have been going to town on them. Sprayed them with dr earth's organic bug spray. Pretty funky smelling

View attachment image.jpg

girls are looking great, im missing the outdoor action this year :(

Thanks dude! What no poolside garden this year?

looking great. Love natural light girls. Will be drooling all summer watching .

Latest posts

Back