Ozone for odor control?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazmaine420

Reaction score
I went to the medical marijuana convention here in maine a few weeks ago. It was AWESOME! There were a couple grow room set up and design businesses. they both mentioned using Ozone generators for odor control. I've looked into this and find contradicting info. Some things I've read say it works great and won't harm plants. Others say its a sure way to kill your plants. anyone got any input on this?

Works great to eliminate orders but will kill your plants if given to high enough dose. I use mine in the exhaust duct just before it is exited outdoors.

I have mine on a ten minute timer, it runs every other hour, it's just enough to scrub the air but I never really smell ozone either.

Works great to eliminate orders but will kill your plants if given to high enough dose. I use mine in the exhaust duct just before it is exited outdoors.

That sounds great! can you tell me how that works and what you use for a ozone generator. i see lots of them on amazon at a variety of prices.

Try the agromax400 it's cheap and works well.

Latest posts

Back