Hydofarm Xtrasun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sMACkaddict

Señor Member
Reaction score
Hey MP,

Haven't been around much lately due to our lack of internet the past couple months. Eveything has been progressing smoothly however...

My amazing GF took a trip to the US and came back with a whole bunch of goodies including a new ballast!! I have been using a 400w magnetic "DIY" ballast I found locally. It was 240v and I haven't been able to find a 240v timer so I have been manually plugging and unplugging my ballast for almost a year.... thank freaking god thats over...:D

She brought me an Xtrasun 1000w HPS/MH dimmable e-ballast.:icon_smile:

http://www.hydrofarm.com/product.php?itemid=13902

Anyone have experience with these? Can I change the power % whle the light is on? The manual doesn't say...

I miss being on this site constantly....

sMACk

:yay:

Now we talking

Glad to see ya back....take care and be safe

thanks 4u. I also got a new camera for the holidays so check out my GJ for some fancy high quality pictures of my plants.

I have a WW and an "orange god" and a "Super-Dense-Fruity-Indica-Sticky-Sativa" that are all at abour 3.5 ft outside. They are on week 2 or 3 of 12/12. I have 1 of each of those plus a South African Kwazulu in the closet and they are approachin 4ft.

sMACk

I love my 1000 watt.. Wish I had another one.....Excellent!!!

Hey what she bring us? Just yankin ankle pilgrem congrats and welcome back to fires warm ;)

BWD

just bought a 1000w xtrasun ballast yesterday so im in the same boat as you :D

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Hey what she bring us? Just yankin ankle pilgrem congrats and welcome back to fires warm ;)

BWD

HA! :rofl:

she brought you nice hi-res photos of everything thanks to my new nikon... but in the end I guess that's not much consolation :D

sMACk

Latest posts

Back