Puppies!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubba902

Reaction score
Well when I did my bubblelicious and northern run, Cooper (AM Bulldog) locked with Daisy (AM red nose pitbull).. 9 wonder Weeks later, Puppies!!!

The runt died :/, not sure what happened..

Damn pictures.. Lemme take new smaller ones..

2012-02-23 09.37.35.jpg

0223121002-1.jpg

Take more pictures. Hold one up or something. I wanna see better.

Okay, ill take more.. I named one "lumi" loo-me because she is all white with a black triangle on her eye lol.

There goes all the chews I mean shoes in your house.

Nice pups Bubba

Nice that they changed the dog law too:)

I just picked up a Pitbull-Labrador and she is the sweetest people-loving puppy I've ever had. Congrats on the pups, bubba! But she does steal our various bits of clothes and picks up her water dish...lol.

I'm anxiously awaiting new pics :)

And 7, weird combo, please post a pic too.

There was a pet thread many yrs ago called show us your pet. Maybe I can dig it up later...

SmokinMom, she has the face and body of a Labrador but has the hind end of a pitbull with the brindle coloring. She's black tiger striped and redish orange all over...give me a few mins, I'll be back...[EDIT:] Sorry for the cut off nose...lol. I call her my hound dog because she looks like one ...lol. I also have a Black lab-Golden retriever and he's just such a well-behaved protective dog. He looks part bear...lol.

LLNM2.jpg

Post more puppy pics, so I can get my fix. I want the white one with the black spots on its back..soo cute.

And yea 7, she reminds me of my dashound a little.

Aww that puppy is adorable. More pics when I edit. Going around now n snappin pics of everything lol.

You can have her, she will b UTD on all shots n vaccinations. Im giving them away around 6-8 Weeks.
They can be shipped :p.

Latest posts

Back